Guidelines for nominations:
- Nominees must have made a significant contribution to the community in a voluntary capacity;
- Nominees must be a resident in the Higgins electorate or volunteer for an organisation that operates in Higgins;
- Nominees must be nominated by a legitimate not-for-profit organisation or other entity that engages volunteers in a safe and legal manner (such as schools and government agencies);
- Nominees must have been involved in voluntary work during the previous 12 months;
- The Higgins community, or part thereof, must benefit from the nominee’s voluntary effort;
- Only one award will be presented to an organisation in any one year;
- Individuals can be nominated by more than one organisation;
- Individuals can be nominated in more than one year.
Fill out my online form.